This workshop will focus on getting you up and running with Microcontroller programming quickly, so that you will understand the basic procedures for working with Sensors, Actuators, Mobile Robotics Platform & Other Components, So that you can explore further on your own. It is an exhaustive hands on training program on Embedded Systems designed to meet the industry needs. This course would provide the participants knowledge and experience on the fast growing field of Robotics.
Adios to the dream of making your own Robot. Build one with your own hands.
- Workshop Level : Beginers & Intermediate Level
- Best Suited For: All B.Tech/B.E./BCA/BSc Students
- Workshop Certification: Srishti Robotics
- Workshop Training Kit : As per content of workshop
- Workshop Mode : Hands on Training
Projects covered are specially designed by our experts which covers the key areas of Robotics. We assure that after finishing this projects you will not be some cliche beginner in the field, your vision is going to fly globally.
After the session a takeaway kit will be provide with the assurance for further future project assistance
- Arduino Development Board (Arduino UNO R3 ) x 1
- Basic Sensors
- Robot Chassis x 1
- Wheels x 2
- ADXL335 Accelerometer Sensor x 1
- DC Geared Motor (BO) x 2
- Motor Driver Module x 1
- Caster Wheel x 1
For further information, drop us a line or Request workshop by filling the form below. Our engineers are happy to help You