IoT (Internet of Things) Workshop
Internet of Things is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles, buildings, and other items, embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity that enable these objects to collect and exchange data. By learning the inter-connection and data exchange, Students can create their own IoT Networks with connected devices and can access it from anyware in the world. This course will provide the participants knowledge and experience on the fast growing field of IoT.
Adios to the dream of making your own IoT Network. Build one with your own hands.
- Workshop Level : Beginers & Intermediate Level
- Best Suited For: All B.Tech/B.E./BCA/BSc Students
- Workshop Certification: Srishti Robotics
- Workshop Training Kit : As per course content
- Workshop Mode : Hands on Training
Projects covered are specially designed by our experts which covers the key areas of Robotics. We assure that after finishing this projects you will not be some cliche beginner in the field, your vision is going to fly globally.
After the session a takeaway kit will be provide with the assurance for further future project assistance
- Arduino Development Board (Arduino UNO R3 ) x 1 OR NodeMcu
- Basic Sensors
- Robot Chassis x 1
- Wheels x 2
- ADXL335 Accelerometer Sensor x 1
- DC Geared Motor (BO) x 2
- Motor Driver Module x 1
- Caster Wheel x 1
For further information, drop us a line or Request workshop by filling the form below. Our engineers are happy to help You