The purpose of Industrial Training is to expose students to real work of environment experience and at the same time, to gain the knowledge through hands on observation and job execution. From the industrial training, the students will also develop skills in work ethics, communication, management and others. Moreover, this practical training program allows students to relate theoretical knowledge with its application in the manufacturing industry. The objectives of industrial training are:
- To provide students the opportunity to test their interest in a particular career before permanent commitments are made.
- To develop skills in the application of theory to practical work situations.
- To develop skills and techniques directly applicable to their careers.
- Internships will increase a student's sense of responsibility and good work habits.
- To expose students to real work environment experience gain knowledge in writing report in technical works/projects.
- Internship students will have higher levels of academic performance.
- Internship programs will increase student earning potential upon graduation.
- To build the strength, teamwork spirit and self-confidence in students life.
- To enhance the ability to improve students creativity skills and sharing ideas.
- To build a good communication skill with group of workers and learn to learn proper behavior of corporate life in industrial sector.
- The student will be able instilled with good moral values such as responsibility , commitment and trustworthy during their training.
To know more about Srishti Robotics Internship Program Please Click Here